| yup this is me (; |
I figured, I've got to start getting my shit together. So I guess I'm starting this blog to keep track of my progress, and to see if maybe I could get the hang of this writing thing. I know I'm no zoella, or sprinkleofglitter, but I'm just trying something new.
First off, let me tell you a bit about myself.
My name's Tiffany Conceicao, I'm just your average Eurasian girl living in Singapore. I turn twenty-one on the 21st of March.
I live with my two elder sisters, mum and dad & my brother in law. OH, and we have four cats too. I guess you could say we're a pretty tight-knit family. We travel and hang out together pretty often.
| the family in San Fran<3 |
| graduation 2015 with mummy |
In 2015, I graduated from Temasek Polytechnic with a diploma in Biotechnology. And now I'm just trying to sort out what I'd like to do with my life, and what I want my future to be like.
| wes & sam |
My social life at the moment is pretty decent I guess. I have great close friends who mean everything to me. Still single, but lucky for me, I have two of the best guy friends (Wesley & Samuel) who help me to not care about actually BEING single.
| At OTRASG 2015 |
I LOVE music, I really couldn't live without it. I don't really have a strong preference when it comes to musical genres, but... I really LOVE one direction. Yes yes, I love those four idiots and I'm not afraid to admit it. I do also love indie rock music though. Bands like the 1975, Bastille, etc..
I love youtube and basically live on it most of the time (I mean, when I'm not on twitter/instagram/musically). Its a great place to discover new music and people online. I feel like I relate more to people online than I do with people in my life, but i guess nowadays most people my age feel that way? I recently started uploading more to my youtube, I'm hoping to keep up with my channel, and produce more content. But we'll see how that goes(; Here's a link to it! check me out! (:
Anyways, thats pretty much all that you need to know about me for now. I'm hoping to use this platform for just random updates of moments in my life, or places I've visited, food reviews, etc..
So, till the next post, ttfn!
x
No comments:
Post a Comment